Hydraulic Adjustable Chokes
Hydraulic adjustable chokes are based on Sunry's robust manual adjustable chokes and suitable for well testing, surface sand management, high pressure drilling and production accompanied with sour gas or / and sand. These hydraulic chokes are fully designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with API Spec. 6A.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with API 6A.
- Carbide alloy is embedded into cone head of valve, flow nipple, plunger and orifice plate.
- Flow adjustment is indicated on a measuring scale.
- Both thrust bearings with large load capacity and composite rubber-plastic stem lip packing reduces operating torque
- Medium: oil and gas accompanied with sour gas or / and sand
- Rated Working Pressure: 5,000psi ~ 20,000psi
- Bore Size: all popular
- Temperature: K ~ U
- Material Classes: EE ~ HH
- End connections: flange, union
- Product Specification Level: PSL1 ~ PSL4
- Performance Requirement: PR1, PR2
Hydraulic Choke Control Console
Hydraulic Choke Control Panel is used for adjusting and displaying the opening of hydraulical choke's orifice, usually it is customised in accordance with API 16D.
Hydraulic Choke Control Console Features and Applications
- Single/Double choke operation with an open, mild steel painted frame, this is a typical design suitable for land rig operations
- Single/Double choke operation with 316L stainless steel fully enclosed console with doors and complete with lid if applicable. Typically this panel type is utilised in the salt-laden offshore environment
- Single/Double wall mounted choke display and control panel with a separate HPU (Hydraulic Power Unit), ideal for maximising the valuable space within the driller’s cabin.